The surroundings of the mini resort
THREE FISHPONDS, BEAUTIFUL FORESTS, PICTURESQUE MEADOWS: ALL OF THIS AND MORE CAN BE FOUND IN DIRECT PROXIMITY OF THE MINI-RESORT
- A beautiful walk circuit leads to Trosky Castle, leading along the green marked hiking trail. From the Castle, take the “Golden Route” (along the red trail) to Vidlák Fishpond (where the scene from film “How to Get Dad into Reform School”, in which Mr Nárožný rides his moped into the fishpond, was shot). You will return to us from Vidlák along the green trail leading to Hůrka Fishpond.
- A small circuit encompassing the closest fishponds leads from the suites along the left banks of Vidlák Fishpond and back around Hrudka Fishpond to Rokytnický Fishpond and back along the embankment to our suites.
- The longer, basic, and most renowned circuit leads from the suites to Vidlák Fishpond and continues along the red hiking trail, known as the “Golden Route” to Hrubá Skála Chateau and further on to Valdštejn. It continues further down between the rocks to Sedmihorky Spa and through the town of Hrubá Skála and the lower parts of Rokytnice around Hrudka Fishpond back to our suites.
- The route from the suites to Rovensko pod Troskami around Borek pod Troskami reservoir and through the pretty valley of Borecký Rocks leads to the upside-down bells in Rovensko. Continue through the town of Ktová back to our suites.
- You can take a longer hike via Vidlák Restaurant around Věžák Fishpond and continuing along the red hiking trail to Kost Castle. Return via the town of Vyskeř with refreshments, and through Hrubá Skála back to our accommodation.