Principles of Personal Data Protection
- The controller of personal data as delineated by Art. 4, item 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: the “GDPR”) is Zdeněk Zahálka, address of permanent residence Chlumínská 34, 180 00 Praha 8, birth certificate No. 500914/358 (hereinafter: “the controller”).
- Contact information of the controller is the address: Chlumínská 34, 180 00 Praha 8
telephone: +420 777 147 171
- Personal data is defined as all information about an identified or identifiable physical entity; an identifiable physical entity is such an entity that can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by citing a specific identifier, such as name, identity number, location data, network identifier, or one or more unique elements of their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
- The controller has not named a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
- The Controller processes the personal data that you have provided them with or the personal data that they have received when providing the services you have ordered.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data necessary for fulfilling their contractual obligations.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
• legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- The purpose of personal data processing is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact) are required; the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfil it on the part of the Controller,
• sending business messages and carrying out other marketing activities.
- The Controller does not make automatic individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Period of Data Storage
- 1 The Controller stores personal data
• for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- The Controller deletes the personal data after the storage period ends.
Recipients of Personal Data (controller’s subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
• participating in the delivery of goods / services / realisation of payments based on the contract,
• involved in ensuring the operation of services,
• providing marketing services.
- The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to the deletion of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR.
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of security of personal data
- The Controller declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, in particular the use of anti-virus programmes, the safe storage of backups, and secure access passwords.
- The administrator declares that only authorised persons have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order using the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking your consent via the online form. By ticking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Controller is authorised to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website, or will send you a new version of these terms to the e-mail address you provided to them.
These conditions come into effect on 1 December 2022.