General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “GTC”) treat the mutual contractual relationship between Mini Resort AMULET, operated by Mr Zdeněk Zahálka, address of permanent residence Chlumínská 34, 180 00 Praha 8, birth certificate number 500914/358 (hereinafter the “Provider” or the “Company”) and the Client – the physical or legal entity that orders accommodation in Mini Resort AMULET as the Customer (hereinafter the “Customer”).
In case of any discrepancies between the contractual provisions, including the standardised contracts of the Company and the provisions of the GTC, the contractual provisions have precedence over the provisions of the GTC.
The GTC are integrated into the pre-contractual negotiations the moment negotiations between the Provider and the Customer commence and part of the agreements the moment they are concluded.
- The pre-contractual agreement includes the order of services, the negotiation of their conditions, and the confirmation of the final order on part of the provider.
- The order of services must be made in writing, and it must be obvious who is ordering them and what they encompass (type of services, dates, prices, etc.).
- The Provider expresses their agreement with the provision of the ordered services to the designated extent by signing the order form, or eventually by sending an e-mail confirmation, and the agreement is concluded at this moment.
- If the Customer or the party they designate should order additional services, both the Provider and the Customer are obliged to act in accordance with this article. The Provider commits to exert maximum effort to provide the additionally ordered services but does not guarantee their provision.
Obligations of Contracting Parties
- By concluding the agreement, the Provider is obliged to provide the Customer the services designated by the agreement, and the Customer is obliged to utilise these services and pay the Provider the negotiated price for their provision.
- Upon check-in at the accommodation, every guest should prepare their personal identification card or other form of ID. After meeting all requisites given by the law, including the completion of a registration card (records for the Foreign Police), reception will accommodate the guest and will provide further information about the accommodation.
- An integral part of these General Terms and Conditions is the Accommodation Code.
- Check-in is possible only after 3.00 PM of the first day of accommodation.
- If the Provider requires a deposit for the ordered services, the Customer is obliged to duly pay this deposit to the Company, i.e., in the amount and by the payment date designated in the contract; the payment of the deposit means the crediting of the given amount to the bank account of the Provider unless negotiated otherwise. If the deposit should not be duly paid within two days, the Provider is entitled to cancel the negotiated bookings and to require the corresponding cancellation fees as given in Article V of these GTC.
- The Customer is required to pay the negotiated price for the accommodation. The price is divided into the deposit, which amounts to 50 % of the negotiated price, and the balance due. The Customer commits to pay the balance due by bank transfer or in cash upon the termination of the accommodation or in the period of within seven days from the termination of the accommodation. The Provider can issue an invoice upon request. Any complaints about discrepancies on the tax document (invoice) must be lodged by the Customer in writing within five calendar days from the delivery date. If the complaints on the tax document (invoice) are acknowledged on part of the Provider as legitimate, the maturity of the tax document (invoice) in question is postponed and the amount due listed in the disputed tax document (invoice) will be payable according to the maturity given in the newly issued tax document (invoice). If the Provider should find the complaints about a disputed tax document (invoice) to be unwarranted, the amount due is payable by the maturity given on the disputed tax document (invoice).
- The payment is considered to be paid the moment it is credited to the bank account of the Provider 2720175/0300, unless negotiated otherwise.
- If the Customer is in delay in paying for the provided services, the Provider is entitled to charge the Customer not only the amount due, but also interest on the delay in the amount 0.5 % of the amount due for every commenced day of the delay, beginning on the first day after the date of maturity given on the tax document (invoice) and ending upon payment.
- The Provider reserves the right to use any payments paid by the Customer to cover the oldest debt/oldest debts owed to the Provider and which are past due. The Provider is entitled to use blocked finances to cover all unpaid amounts incurred during the stay and after the departure of the guest.
- A cancellation is always defined as the cancellation, postponement, or adjustment of a confirmed order.
- The Customer is required to file their cancellation in writing by sending it to the Provider’s e-mail address .
- If the Customer should cancel services that have already been ordered and confirmed, they are obliged to pay the cancellation fee according to the price conditions of the specific booking to the Provider; cancellation fees are calculated based on the price of the cancelled services including VAT in the following manner:
- For individual bookings:
- Within 14 days prior to expected accommodation check-in: free
- 7 days prior to expected accommodation check-in: 100 % of the price of the first night
- 1-0 days prior to expected accommodation check-in or in the case of a no-show: 100 % of the total amount due for accommodation
- For group reservations (2 and more suites):
- The Customer shall pay a cancellation fee in the amount of 25 % of the total fee of the accommodation and services ordered if they cancel the order in the period of 19 to 10 days prior to the expected check-in date of the group.
- The Customer shall pay a cancellation fee in the amount of 50 % of the total fee of the accommodation and services ordered if they cancel the order in the period of 9 to 5 days prior to the expected check-in date of the group.
- If the Customer cancels the order in a period of 4 days or less prior to the expected check-in of the group, or if the group does not arrive, a cancellation fee in the amount of 100 % of the total fee of the accommodation and services ordered.
- For individual bookings:
- For the purposes of the GTC, the price of the accommodation is the price for the accommodation itself, additional paid services, and VAT in the legal amount.
- The cancellation fee will be billed to the Customer by a tax document (invoice) with a maturity of ten days. If the cancellation fee shall not be duly paid, the Customer is obliged to pay the Provider not only the amount of the cancellation fee, but also interest in the amount of 0.5 % of the fee for every commenced day of the delay beginning on the day following the maturity of the cancellation fee until it is paid.
- The Customer is obliged to lodge any complaints about the services provided by the Provider in writing by sending them to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Such complaints must be lodged without undue delay upon ascertaining the deficiencies, however, by no later than the day following the last day that the pertinent services were provided to the Customer. Complaints lodged at a later date will not be taken into account.
Withdrawal from Agreement
- Each of the contracting parties is entitled to withdraw from the agreement under the conditions and reasons delineated by the law or the agreement itself.
- The Provider is entitled to withdraw from the agreement with immediate effect (to the full extent or only partially) if the Customer violates the agreement in a grave manner, repeatedly fails to meet any obligation herein, or if the Customer should be late in paying any debt by more than ten days past maturity.
- The accommodated guest has the right to petition for settlement out of court in the event of any disputes subject to out-of-court settlements, as determined by:
Czech Trade Inspection Authority
Central Inspectorate – ADR Division
120 00 Prague 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the supervisory body that monitors and ensures consumer protection according to Act No. 64/1986 Coll., on the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, as amended, and to other legislation. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is www.coi.cz.
- In accordance with provision § 1837 item j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, the accommodated party does not have the right to withdraw from the accommodation agreement as a consumer if the accommodation Provider provides accommodation in the given dates.
Consent with Commercial Offers
- The Customer consents to subscribing to commercial offers from the Provider sent in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of information companies. The Customer gives their consent with the sending of commercial messages to their e-mail address when sending the order form found on the website of the Provider. The Customer has the option of withdrawing this consent at any time.
- If the Provider, despite all his efforts, is unable to meet the agreed conditions because of force majeure, they have the right to withdraw from the contract without further ado, unless the parties agree otherwise. In particular, force majeure means damage to the apartment and its equipment because of natural disasters. In the event of force majeure, the Customer is not entitled to apply any sanctions or equivalent claims against the Provider.
- The contracting parties acknowledge that the liability of the Provider, the Customer and the Clients of the Customer is governed by the rules according to prov. § 2894 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code. Damages will be compensated in money unless the contracting parties agree otherwise. If the damage is caused by the Customer’s clients and the Clients do not cover the claimed damage, the Customer undertakes to cover this damage in the same way as if they had caused it themselves.
- Upon the arrival of the Customers, the Provider is entitled to demand a guarantee in the form of the pre-authorization of a payment card or a cash advance. The Company undertakes to return this deposit, or part of it, to the Customers upon their departure and after the settlement of any claims according to this paragraph.
- If the Provider should find the behaviour of the Customer or their Clients to be a gross violation of the hotel’s accommodation code, the Provider has the right, after discussing the entire matter with the Customer, to terminate the Customer’s accommodation, or his Clients’, without compensation, or without limitation of the entitlement to charge for accommodation.
- The Customer expressly agrees that the Provider is authorised, in accordance with the relevant generally applicable legislation, and in particular with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and the amendment of certain laws, to process and store all information and data for the purpose of processing the order.
- The guest acknowledges that the Provider is not responsible for the loss or damage of valuables.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas. In the event of violating this prohibition, the Provider has the right to charge the guests the amount of €200 for endangering fire safety and for the deep cleaning of the premises.
- Any personal belongings that the guest forgets at the hotel will be sent to the guest by COD using Czech Post at the guest’s expense.
- All amounts will be made in CZK. The exchange rate for foreign currencies is determined by the daily exchange rate of the CNB. In the case of payment with a different card, the exchange rate may vary depending on the rate used by the bank that issued the given payment card.
- The Provider is entitled to use blocked funds to pay any unpaid amounts incurred during the stay and after the guest’s departure.
The GTC come into validity and effect on 1 December 2023.